Note: Prices do not include applicable taxes or online processing fee
- $999: Tent Camping/Commuter
- $1299: Shared Room, Shared Bath
- $1399: Shared Room, Private Bath
- $1499: Private Room, Shared Bath
- $1699: Private Room, Private Bath
- $1699: Parent/Child Package (Private Room, Shared Bath): Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperon. By selecting the Parent/Child Package, you are registering one child and assigning one adult chaperon to that participant.
All workshops, seminars, gourmet meals, performances, use of the grounds and your choice of accommodations, are included in the comprehensive prices listed below. All activities are held at Full Moon Resort featuring an eclectic array of comfortable, rustic country-inn accommodations including simple B&B style guest rooms with shared hallway baths and guest rooms with private baths. “Primitive” campsites are also available. All accommodations are just steps from daily activities and the grounds offer a spring-fed swimming pool and one hundred acres of meadows, forests and streams. In addition, guests are welcome to explore the splendors of the Catskills on the nearby network hiking trails. Cable television and complimentary phone service are available at the Inn (please bring a phone card for international calls) and Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility. Please Note: There is no cell phone reception in this area of the forest preserve and Guest rooms do not have telephones, TV’s, air conditioning or daily housekeeping service.
Packages at The Alpine Inn:
For those who prefer in-room wi-fi, television, air conditioning and daily housekeeping services, The Alpine Inn is available as all-inclusive camp package. Specific accommodations are selected at the facility’s discretion. The Alpine Inn is located approximately one and a half miles from Full Moon Resort. Transportation is not provided to/from Full Moon Resort. All activities, meals and accommodations are included in your package.
- $1995: Alpine Inn: Double Occupancy, Private Bath
- $2395: Alpine Inn: Single Occupancy, Private Bath
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
Your decision to register for a Full Moon Resort Music Masters Camp, constitutes your acknowledgement of and consent to all of the registration, payment and cancellation terms and conditions listed below:
Registration and Payments:
- All rates are per-person
- All rates are subject to a 2% county tax and an 8% New York State Tax and a 2.75% online processing fee
- Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is charged to your credit card
- 100% of the remaining balance due is automatically charged to the credit card on file on May 18, 2015
- You may use an alternate payment method if it is received prior to May 18, 2015
- Any registrations received after May 18, 2015, must be paid in full at the time of registration
Minors: Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperon. For questions or to make alternate arrangements, please call 845-254-8009.
- All payments and deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations received before May 18, 2015 will not be charged the remaining balance
- Cancellations received after May 18, 2015 will be charged the full remaining balance
Due to the nature of our events and strict cancellation policies, Creative Environments, LLC DBA Full Moon Resort strongly suggests purchasing travel insurance.